Sorry, but nothing matched your search criteria. Please try again with some different keywords.
I'm a weekend sightseer. Always have been, always will be. This blog is about my favorite things to do in Chicago and nearby in Illinois, Michigan, Wisconsin, Indiana and Iowa. Occasionally beyond that, too.
- Photos: Morning Fog Along Salt Creek in Elk Grove Village
- Strange Safari: Surreal Metal Sculptures In Borrego Springs
- Flowering Trees at Morton Arboretum
- The Last Dark Skies of Northwest Illinois
- St. Patrick’s Day In The Emerald City
- ZooLights Gives Lincoln Park Zoo A Holiday Glow
- Chicago’s Valley of the Kings at Graceland Cemetery
- The King and I Sparkles Like New At Marriott Theatre
- A 21st Century Pow Wow Near Chicago
- Mysteries Beneath The Lost Colony of Aztalan
4th of July Astronomy Baseball Beach Camping Caves Cemeteries Cheap or Free Dancing Festivals Flowers Gardens History Holiday Lights Hot Air Balloons Ice Cream Indian mounds Irish Lighthouses Lincoln Park Minor Leagues Musicals Native American Nature Pow Wow Sand Dunes Spring St. Patrick's Day Stargazing Star Wars Theaters Trees Walking Tours Windmills Zoos